The Gvision® V7 is a ruggedized, elite camera system featuring one-touch record technology and remote control capability with a mobile device via Wi-Fi. Instantly capture video recordings and snapshots with the press of a button and access them anytime within the internal storage. You’ll never have to wonder where a video was taken with geolocation information automatically attached and displayed on recordings. Add job notes and company contact information with text overlay using the camera reel or connect a USB keyboard. Copy your recordings and snapshots on two USB flash drives at once or share them using the GvisionControl App*. The GvisionControl App allows you to remote control, preview and download your video inspections for easy sharing. The Gvision®’s lightweight, militaristic design and stiff yet flexible fiberglass rod is built to last. Capture every detail with a 1.3” color, self-leveling camera head clearly displayed on a 10.4” TruView LCD screen which provides a vibrant picture even in direct sunlight. Add an internal battery for up to 6 hours of run time. Available with a shoulder strap to free your hands.
- Made in U.S.A.
- Lightweight and compact
- Heavy-duty militaristic monitor
- Innovative front cover/stand and monitor mount
- Internal storage
- Manage, Playback and Rename recordings and snapshots
- Duo-USB ports
- Geolocation attached to recordings and snapshots
- Text overlay with camera reel or usb keyboard
- Date/Time & Footage Counter (metric or imperial)
- Remote control via WiFi using the Gvision App
- 1.3” Color, Self-Leveling Camera Head
- Stiff yet flexible Fiberglass Pushrod
- 10.4” TruView LCD
- Power with 12V DC or optional Battery
- Optional battery with up to 6 hours run Tme
- Optional monitor shoulder strap for easy portability
The GvisionControl app allows you to remote control video inspections via wifi. Download, share and manage files stored on the Gvision® V7. Download from Google Play or the Apple® App Store.